SAO PAULO – Although Brazil’s auto part makers complain to President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva and other political leaders about unfavorable exchange rates, the regional component industry is producing at full steam. Electromecanica Dyna, which makes windshield wipers, reported a 9% increase in sales in the first quarter, including orders from new clients such as Renault SA and PSA Peugeot Citroen. Saint Gobain Sekurit says its glass component orders are up 4% in the second fiscal quarter. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Orders Up for Brazilian Car Parts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642