Expansion tops the agenda of Ron Gettelfinger, heir apparent to United Auto Workers President Stephen P. Yokich. Introduced as the choice of senior union officials to succeed the 66-year-old Mr. Yokich, who is retiring, Mr. Gettelfinger tells reporters he wants to increase the UAW’s membership. "Obviously, we would like to grow our membership," says Mr. Gettelfinger, whose nomination by the UAW’s administrative caucus virtually assures he will become the storied union’s ninth president ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Organizing Paramount to UAW" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642