General Motors Corp. will invest C$740 million ($662 million) at its Oshawa, Ont., Canada, car plants for a new-model lineup to include the â€™09 Chevrolet Camaro. General Motors of Canada Ltd. President Arturo Elias made the announcement at the Oshawa plant today, less than two weeks after the auto maker confirmed the concept muscle car will be built. Camaro output is to start at the end of 2008, with the sales slated to begin in first-quarter 2009, the auto maker says. The Camaro is a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oshawa to Build â€™09 Camaro" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642