Oldsmobile is making production plans for the Alero and Intrigue Oldsmobile Specialty Vehicles that were unveiled at the Specialty Equipment Market Assn. show in Las Vegas in November. “We have a team in place that's working on getting them to production. It's not something we as a company have done before in that kind of limited edition run. But we're going to see what we can do. We'd love to make them,” says Oldsmobile Marketing General Manager Karen C. Francis. The OSV Alero and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"OSV Alero, Intrigue in Works" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642