OKAZAKI, Japan – Mitsubishi will make the Outlander Sport cross/utility vehicle one of its first U.S. plug-in hybrid electric vehicles by 2013, the auto maker’s chief of electric vehicles tells Ward’s. Mitsubishi earlier said it plans to launch production of the CUV at its Normal, Il, plant in summer 2012. Sold as the RVR in Japan and ASX in other markets, the compact CUV currently is exported from the auto maker’s Okazaki plant in Aichi. The Outlander Sport PHEV version, shown in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Outlander Sport First to Receive Mitsubishi Plug-In Technology in U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642