FLAT ROCK, MI – Preaching modesty to his players, former Los Angeles Dodgers Manager Tommy LaSorda once said, “It’s OK to think you’re the best. Just don’t tell anybody about it.” Apparently, Ford Motor Co. never heard that one. The redesigned-for-’11 Ford Super Duty pickup advertises the auto maker’s new 6.7L Power Stroke V-8 diesel with badges the size of a catcher’s mitt. And not your everyday catcher’s mitt. We’re talking the big, swollen variety reserved for knuckleballers. Side ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Outsized Power Stroke Badge Takes Swing at Competition" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642