NOVI, MI – Owens Corning has development contracts with auto makers for its composite muffler technology, a company executive tells Ward's during a tour here of the material-systems supplier’s new Automotive Solutions Center. “We’re getting a lot of interest in mufflers, almost too much,” says Dick McKechnie, business director-Owens Corning Automotive. “We have developmental contracts with OEMs” (see related story: Owens Corning Opens New ‘Solutions Center’). Owens Corning’s work is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Owens Corning Developing Composite Muffler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642