NOVI, MI â€“ Owens Corning, a major supplier of building materials and plastic composites, officially unveils a brand new automotive technical center here. Its aim is to work closely with auto makers and major Tier 1 suppliers to put more plastic and composite parts on cars and trucks, from hoods to mufflers to pickup truck beds. Owens Corning new 57,000 sq.-ft. automotive headquarters located in Novi, MI. That may not sound sexy, but Owens Corning technology is used on some of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Owens Corning Opens New â€˜Solutions Centerâ€™" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642