Imagine driving through your neighborhood admiring all the perfectly manicured landscapes and then suddenly coming upon the tail end of a car or SUV sticking out of your neighbor’s front lawn. That’s what happened recently in two U.S. communities as part of a wacky promotion devised by Chrysler Group’s Dodge brand. An L.A. area family buries its Camry to win a Dodge Magnum. The auto maker asked interested customers in the Los Angeles and Philadelphia areas to enter a contest to win ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Owners Bury Their Cars to Win Magnum" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642