Oxford Automotive, Inc., announces a joint development agreement with Johnson Controls Inc. The agreement formalizes initiatives already underway to design and develop a range of modular door integration solutions from hardware and trim integration to full-door system solutions, including Level 2 and Level 3 integrated door systems on specified programs. More than 18 months ago, Oxford Automotive and Johnson Controls collaborated on a Level 2 integrated door system that was displayed at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oxford and JCI form joint venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642