Australian new-vehicle sales jumped 10.1% to 75,614 units in April, as the industry races toward record full-year sales and the magic 1 million mark. Official VFACTS figures released by the Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries show the market, at 330,682 units, grew 9% in the first four months, putting it 5.5% ahead of year-ago’s record. "On the present bullish sales trends, it is very likely that by the end of 2007 we will reach 1 million annual motor vehicle sales for the first ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz April Sales Soar Toward Record Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642