GM Holden Ltd. Chairman and Managing Director Mike Devereux, newly elected president of Australia’s Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries, says the industry’s next policy front to tackle in terms of safety is head-protecting side-curtain airbags. The industry already has worked with the federal government for a good outcome on electronic stability control, and even without government regulations, seven out of 10 new cars and SUVs sold in Australia have the technology installed, he says. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz Auto Group Chief Sets Side-Curtain Airbags, Emissions as Industry Priorities" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642