The Australian auto industry dodges a second bullet within a month’s time as a rescue package saves Ajax Engineered Fasteners from liquidation – and the industry from a shutdown. The Melbourne-based division of Global Engineered Fasteners Pty. Ltd. (GEF) is the largest manufacturer of industrial and automotive fasteners in the Southern hemisphere and now is in voluntary administration, similar to U.S. bankruptcy. GEF supplies Pacifica Group Ltd., PBR International Ltd. and Textron ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz Auto Makers Agree to Second Supplier Rescue Package" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642