The Australian auto industry is in shock after the Labor government abruptly cancels the A$500 million ($499 million) Green Car Innovation Fund and A$394 million ($393 million) Cash-for-Clunkers program to help pay recovery costs after massive floods across Queensland cause A$5.6 billion ($5.6 billion) in damages. “It is a bitterly disappointing decision, and one which is to be regretted,” Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries CEO Andrew McKellar says in a statement. “The Green Car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz Cancels Green-Car Fund, Clunkers Incentives, to Help Pay Flood Costs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642