The Australian vehicle industry agrees to disagree and is leaving the issue of access to technical, diagnostic, service and repair information by independent repairers to the federal government to resolve. A Vehicle Service and Repair Information Conference, the first time all sectors of the auto industry met to debate the topic under one roof, attracted representatives of the manufacturing sector, importers, dealers, service and repairers, insurers and parts retailers, as well as industry ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz Conference Fails to Resolve Auto Repair Conflict" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642