Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd. says overwhelming interest in its i-MiEV compact electric-car means Down Under will receive 110 units, up from the 40 originally planned. President and CEO Masahiko Takahashi announces the increase at a dockside ceremony marking the arrival of the first 20 i-MiEVs. “The interest displayed by Australian private consumers and organizations in the new electric-vehicle technology has been overwhelming,” he is quoted as saying. “We have received more than ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz to Get More Mitsubishi i-MiEVs Due to Strong Interest" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642