CANBERRA – Australian Industry Minister Ian Macfarlane again calls the Big Four domestic auto makers to a meeting to pressure them to stop sending supplier contracts offshore. The second industry summit recently held in Canberra, the nation’s capitol, included the Federation of Automotive Products Manufacturers, representing the country's car-parts makers. (See related story: Australian Suppliers Face Tough Times Ahead) Also at the summit was Air International, a Futuris Corp. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz Government Keeps Up Pressure to Save Domestic Suppliers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642