The Australian government introduces legislation to implement the A$3.4 billion ($2.7 billion) Automotive Transformation Scheme that comprises the center of its A$6.2 billion ($4.97 billion) New Car Plan for a Greener Future program. Industry Minister Kim Carr says the new scheme is better targeted and will boost the development of new skills. Prime Minister Kevin Rudd announced the A$6.2 billion plan last November, saying the aim is to make the automotive industry more economically and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz Government Launches New Scheme at Heart of âGreen-Carâ Fund" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642