The Australian government introduces legislation to implement the A$3.4 billion ($2.7 billion) Automotive Transformation Scheme that comprises the center of its A$6.2 billion ($4.97 billion) New Car Plan for a Greener Future program. Industry Minister Kim Carr says the new scheme is better targeted and will boost the development of new skills. Prime Minister Kevin Rudd announced the A$6.2 billion plan last November, saying the aim is to make the automotive industry more economically and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz Government Launches New Scheme at Heart of â€˜Green-Carâ€™ Fund" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642