The Australian government is following the lead of the U.S. in edging towards mandatory fuel efficiency and carbon-pollution standards for vehicles. Federal Transport Minister Anthony Albanese gives the warning after meeting with his state counterparts to consider a final report from the Vehicle Fuel Efficiency Working Group. The study recommends a number of measures to improve the fuel efficiency of the country’s vehicle fleet, including mandatory carbon-dioxide emissions standards for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz Government Mulls Mandatory Emissions Standards for Vehicle Fleet" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642