CANBERRA – Domestic auto makers plan up to 60 new or revised vehicle releases in the next few months, as the Australian industry takes another crack at selling 1 million vehicles in a year. Nissan Motor Co. (Australia) Pty. Ltd. has just released its Pulsar replacement, the Tiida, and Hyundai Motor Co. Australia Pty. Ltd plans to debut its Grandeur. Saab Australia Pty. Ltd. will launch the 9-3 wagon here. Volkswagen AG is bringing its Jetta. Nissan Tiida to challenge Toyota Corolla as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz Hopes New Models Will Help Hit 1 Million Sales Goal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642