This year’s early Easter holiday, resulting in three fewer selling days, drove down Australia’s new-vehicle sales 3.29% in March to 91,285 units. However the Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries says daily sales actually rose 9.0%, compared with year-ago. The result sees the industry finish the first quarter up 3.28% to a record-setting 263,453 units. “We are yet to see any definitive effect on sales from (Australia’s) recent interest-rate rises, although there was some evidence ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz March Sales Slip, But Q1 Sets Record" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642