Australian new-vehicle sales slid 10.3% in July to 75,333 units, the Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries reports. The result left year-to-date deliveries down 15.3% to 530,556 units, from 626,671 in like-2008. July passenger-car sales slipped 5.7% to 46,099 units from prior-year’s 51,055, while light-commercial vehicles tumbled 20.1% to 12,046 from 15,079. “There is evidence there has been some flow-on from the very strong June sales result, particularly from buyers accessing the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz Market Shows Signs of Life, Despite July Sales Decline" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642