CANBERRA – The Australian government is criticizing as a stunt a union walkout at supplier Dana Australia Ltd., saying the union knows any such action could result in lost Australian contracts, export opportunities and jobs. Federal Industry Minister Ian Macfarlane says Australian Mfg. Workers Union (AMWU) National Secretary Doug Cameron and Australian Council of Trade Unions Secretary Greg Combet should put industry and jobs first and update their negotiation skills, which are threatening ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz Minister Scolds Union Officials for Dana Walkout" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642