Australian new-vehicle sales in March slid 17.1% to 75,650 units from prior-year’s 91,285, but the industry believes there may be a light at the end of the tunnel. “This result is certainly down on a year-ago, but the extent of the fall in the market appears to have stabilized somewhat in recent months,” Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries CEO Andrew McKellar says. First-quarter sales slipped 19.2% to 212,970 units. New-car deliveries declined 18.1% to 43,484 from 53,087 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz, NZ See Sales Tumble in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642