CANBERRA - Faced with the collapse of the U.K. auto maker, MG Rover importer Motor Group Australia Ltd. has gone into voluntary administration. Directors have hired insolvency specialists RSM Bird Cameron to oversee the company. (See related story: MG Rover Dissolves) MG ZS Bird Cameron Administrator Peter Marsden says MGA has some 140 unsold cars in Australia, plus more remain with dealers. The cars now have no factory warranty and cannot be sold. (See related story: MG Rover ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz Rover Importer Insolvent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642