Australia new-vehicle sales totaled 1,004,097 units for the fiscal year ended June 30, marking the first time deliveries have exceeded 1 million vehicles in a 12-month period. The previous fiscal-year sales record of 981,791 was set in 2005. June new-vehicle sales rose 9.0%, or 8,649 units, to 105,097, the Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries reports. “It was the highest sales for any month in the industry’s history,” FCAI CEO Andrew McKellar says. New-vehicle sales for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz Sales Hit Record 1 Million Mark" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642