Australian new-vehicle sales climbed 9.1% to 1,049,982 units in 2007, topping the 1 million mark for the first time, data from industry statistician VFACTS shows. The previous sales record of 988,269 units was set in 2005. “One million new-vehicle sales in a country of 21 million people is an impressive achievement and ranks as one of the highest rates of new-car purchase in the developed world,” Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries CEO Andrew McKellar says in a statement. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz Sales Top 1 Million in 2007" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642