Australian components maker Ajax Engineered Fasteners has entered liquidation following a meeting of its creditors. Ajax, which supplies nuts and bolts for use in engines, drivelines and brake systems, was a division of Melbourne-based Global Engineered Fasteners Pty. Ltd. (GEF), the largest manufacturer of industrial and automotive fasteners in the Southern Hemisphere. Workers had hoped Ajax could be sold to India’s Uma Group, but it was decided the supplier is not viable in its current ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz Supplier Ajax to Liquidate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642