PACCAR Inc. announces first-quarter revenues totaled $1.9 billion, an increase of 28% from year-ago. Net income increased to $110.8 million, from like-2002’s $47.2 million. Oshkosh Truck Corp. reports second-quarter net income rose to $14.1 million on sales of $453.4 million for the quarter ended March 31. This compares with year-ago’s net income of $12.2 million on $415.6 million in revenues. Navistar International Corp. reports a loss from continuing operations of $12 million ($0.18 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PACCAR, Navistar Reveal Financial Results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642