Speed and efficiency are emerging as hallmarks of Chrysler LLCâ€™s new management team with word that Chrysler Pacifica production could be permanently halted as early as November. Wardâ€™s learns the once-celebrated product, which helped define North Americaâ€™s cross/utility-vehicle segment, has been canceled as Chrysler moves to better leverage its strengths in an increasingly competitive marketplace. Two key suppliers, Benteler Automotive Canada Corp. and Innovatech Seating Systems, a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pacificaâ€™s Demise Imminent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642