DEARBORN -- Ford Motor Co. is moving across a broad front to solve quality problems that have plagued the No.2 automaker for years, leading to costly recalls, stalled product launches and poor results in customer surveys, a top official tells Wardâ€™s. James J. Padilla, who advanced to group vice president-Ford North America in the recent management shakeup that ousted President and Chief Executive Jacques Nasser, says heâ€™s covering all the companyâ€™s constituencies â€” employees, suppliers, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Padilla: Fordâ€™s Revised Quality Drive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642