BLOOMFIELD HILLS, MI – Gage Products Co. aims to further strengthen its position as an environmentally conscious service supplier by expanding its paint- and sealant-line cleaning programs 20%-30% within the next year, Gage President Donald Dixon says at a conference here. The Ferndale, MI-based pioneer and supplier of paint-system maintenance and solvent-recycling services for the automotive, chemical and pharmaceutical industries has won numerous awards for its environmental and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Paint-Line Service Improves Bottom Line" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642