In an ongoing series covering how key international suppliers view imminent technical advances and market conditions, WEVTU presents excerpts of its interview with Masafumi Kume, director and general manager of the automotive coatings division at Kansai Paint Co. Ltd.: Q: What will be the major trends in automotive paint technology in the coming five to 10 years? A: There are three issues for us — product performance, cost and the environment. In product performance, we must make ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Paint is poised for cleaner role, improved product" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642