PARIS – Ah Paris, city of lights, city of culture, city of…car parts? To outsiders, Paris is not thought of as an automotive center, but the vehicle and components business is a key economic driver not only here, but also for France. Paris is the country's most important geographic location in terms of industrial jobs, and local authorities claim the city and its surrounding area is the world's fourth-largest automotive region, behind Detroit, Japan, and Germany. It is home to 156,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Paris, City of Cars and Parts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642