PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen will expand its range into two new segments while hinting at a third with the Peugeot Sesame concept car – all to be on display at the Mondial de l'Automobile which opens in Paris Sept. 28. The Citroen and Peugeot brands offered the media a sneak peak of their show cars in advance of the Paris auto show. Innovation marks go to the Citroen C3 Pluriel, a 3-door hatchback that transforms into a 2-seat open pickup truck. 307CC Peugeot also shows the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Paris Plans for PSA Peugeot Citroen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642