So you’re an automotive supplier determined to create value for your customer, but every once in a while your production line turns out a bad part. Nobody’s perfect. Michael Chetcuti inspects artwork he made from Ford GT door-trim rings. Don’t fret. Think creatively, like Michael Chetcuti did. His company, Livonia-based prototype specialist Quality Metalcraft, engineered and produces the oblong aluminum door-trim rings that adorn the interior of the highly anticipated Ford GT ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"From Part to Art" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642