The replacement parts needed for more than 1 million 4-wheel-drive General Motors Corp. light trucks that were involved in a massive recall for possible antilock brake (ABS) problems in late July will not be available until early 2000, according to a GM advisory. The vehicles, which include Chevy Blazers and GMC Jimmys, were part of a more than 3 million light truck recall announced July 21 by the National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. (NHTSA). About 2 million light trucks in the recall, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Parts for GM Recall Unavailable Until 2000" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642