MONTE CARLO — Rounding the curve on the middle corniche, we see the narrow winding streets of the fabled city spread out before us, clinging to its vertical perch within the Pre-Alps mountain range. Descending steeply toward an unbelievably blue Mediterranean at the foot of the famous gambling casino for the haute monde, and the site of Europe's premier grand prix, reminds us that this truly is the Cote d'Azur. We have driven our Volkswagen Passats down from the chilly high country of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Passat's 4Motion moves German brand upscale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642