MILFORD, MI – The voice crackled over the walkie-talkie in faux disbelief. “Hummers don’t get stuck,” the man said. But they do, and we are. Our test drive of the all-new H3 midsize 4-wheel-drive SUV here at General Motors Corp.’s Proving Grounds comes to a halt among a row of cement moguls. One tire is up in the air and two more are digging deeper into the loose gravel with each touch of the gas pedal. It’s true. Hummer H3 Hummers do get stuck, even the H1 and H2 fullsize ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Path or Pavement, H3 Cruises Along" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642