Dennis Pawley, former manufacturing chief for DaimlerChrysler AG’s Chrysler Group, has been hired by the auto maker to train its dealers on ways to reduce costs. Pawley retired from Chrysler soon after the 1998 merger with Daimler-Benz AG and is regarded as one of the key executives who returned Chrysler to profitability in the early 1990s. He also developed the Chrysler Operating System, which improved production for the auto maker using methods based on Toyota Motor Corp.’s production ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pawley to Train Chrysler Dealers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642