NOVI, MI – Alcan Inc. officials are finding savings are greater than anticipated from synergies as a result of the acquisition of aluminum producer Pechiney SA of France. Synergies have gone from $250 million to $360 million a year, to be achieved by the end of 2005, says Richard B. Evans, Alcan executive vice president. As a key player in the Pechiney acquisition, Evans is steering its integration with the Canada-based aluminum giant. Alcan's new Novi, MI, plant. Alcan bought ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pechiney Acquisition Paying Off for Alcan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642