Representatives from Penske Automotive Group recently visited Renault Samsung Motors Inc.’s headquarters in Busan, South Korea, to discuss the feasibility of importing RSM vehicles into the U.S., an RSM spokesman tells Ward’s. One source claims the group is interested on in importing only the SM3 compact sedan, but the spokesman says the entire RSM portfolio is being considered. The cars are based on technology from Renault alliance partner Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. The spokesman declines ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Penske Mulls Bringing Renault Samsung Vehicles to U.S" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642