New-vehicle sales start the year strongly in Thailand, with January deliveries up 17.5% to 45,431 units, driven by a 32.8% jump in passenger-car demand. Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd. led by moving 17,616 vehicles, up 5.4% and good for a 38.7% share of the market. Isuzu Motors Co. (Thailand) Ltd. followed with 10,393 units, up 10.5%, with Honda Automobile (Thailand) Co. Ltd. in third place with 7,073 vehicles. Toyota Thailand attributes the overall increase to consumers delaying ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pent-Up Demand Drives Thai Market in January" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642