How could Ford Motor Co.’s Mercury brand outperform its Blue Oval stablemate in the J.D. Power and Associates 2007 Vehicle Dependability Study when the marques are identical? That’s a question that has plagued researchers since the advent of vehicle-quality studies, says Joe Ivers, executive director-quality and customer satisfaction, J.D. Power and Associates. “As long as there have been customer-survey measurements, you see this 100% of the time,” he says. “At first it seems ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Perception Skews J.D. Power Results in Favor of Premium Brands" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642