PLYMOUTH, MI – As a high-volume SUV program was preparing to launch a few years ago for a Big Three auto maker, wind noise and water leaks suggested a serious problem with a closure panel. Eager to find a solution, the auto maker first had to identify the source of the problem, which had baffled a number of its body engineers. Perceptron’s Flexible Ring Gauge uses CAD data to ensure a closure panel fits properly. Perceptron Inc., a supplier based here that specializes in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Perceptron Gauges-In Flexibility" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642