Malaysian national car maker Perusahaan Otomobil Kedua Sdn Bhd (Perodua) reportedly will raise annual production capacity to 250,000 units by the third quarter. Perodua will invest between 30 million ringgit ($7.9 million) and 50 million ringgit ($13.1 million) in the expansion, Managing Director Hafiz Syed Abu Bakar says in a published report. The action will put the auto maker in a better position to boost its exports, now a small fraction of its sales. “A quarter-million units is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Perodua to Increase Production, Exports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642