Doggy seatbelts? Pets are subject to injuries during collisions, too. They also can pose a dangerous distraction to the driver if free to roam around the interior — and can injure human passengers during accidents. With this in mind, Saab Cars USA introduces its Pet Gear line-up, which is approved by the Humane Society of the United States. The line features the Batzi Belt, a restraint system available in three sizes that attaches to the rear-seat three-point seatbelts. The VersaLeash, an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pets are passengers, too" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642