PARIS â€“ For a century, auto makers have sold their products based on their engines or their size or their interior luxury. PSA Peugeot Citroen of France breaks new ground in trying to sell its 1007 based on its doors. Doors of Peugeot 1007 slide open at touch of a key-fob button. The two doors of the 4-seat 1007 city car slide open at the touch of a button on the key fob. Two buttons on the remote unit, integrated into the key itself, control central locking and unlocking. Two ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot 1007 Has â€˜Sesameâ€™ Doors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642