TOKYO – So far this year, PSA Peugeot Citroen in Japan is running strongly against the prevailing current here of no growth – or worse – for domestic auto makers and importers. Peugeot 206 is French breadwinner among Japan’s imports. PSA in the first quarter, when imported car sales overall were off 1.7% compared with year-ago, posted a 13% increase, in line with the 12% growth target set by the French auto maker for calendar 2003. The current performance is part of a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot Brand Appeals to Finicky Japanese Shifting to Smaller Cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642