SAO PAULO – PSA Peugeot Citroen’s operations here plan to import the Peugoet 307 hatchback from Argentina beginning in 2004. Brazil will get the Rallye version of the car, which is powered by a 2L engine and will sticker for $16,000. It is expected to compete with the Chevrolet Astra, Volkswagen Golf and Ford Focus. “We hope to sell 300 units per month or 3,600 per year in Brazil, ” says Bruno Grundeler, president of Peugeot do Brasil. Approximately 70% of 307 production in Argentina ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot Brazil to Import 307 from Argentina" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642